“KNOWLEDGE IS THE ROAD TO POWER”
The school byline says it all!! It is knowledge which a student carries with him at the end of school education which empowers him to greet every life situation with Righteousness, Courage and creativity.
|We Visualize and effort ourselves to generate a School environment where creativity is bubbling everywhere, where a student cherishes the learning environment with library, internet, e-learning and creative laboratories, where a student is groomed to be physically fit, academically sound, emotionally mature and spiritually awakened.|
The School emphasizes on developing the “five minds” as described by “Howard Gardner”
The amalgamation of all the above faculties will ensure an enlightened denizen with high self esteem positively contributing to self growth and that of the nation.
- The Disciplinary Mind:
mastery of mind in different schools of thought including science mathematics and history and proficiency in at least one professional craft.
- The synthesizing Mind:
ability to integrate ideas from different disciplines or spheres into a coherent whole and to communicate to others.
- The Creative Mind:
capacity to uncover and clarify new problems, questions and phenomenon.
- The Respectful Mind:
awareness of and application for differences among human beings.
- The Ethical Mind:
fulfillment of one’s responsibility as a worker and a citizen.
- Pursuing ‘Cambridge International Diploma for Teachers and Trainers’ from Cambridge University,2011
- Cleared C.S.I.R. – NET Examination for Lecturership in July 2001
- B. Ed. (Education in Indian Society, Psycho., Pedagogy, Educational Technology, Chem., I & II), Annamalai University, 1996
- M.Sc. (Chemistry), Bombay University, 1993
- B.Sc. (Chem., Microbiology, Botany), Bombay University,1991
- 10yrs teaching experience as PGT chemistry.
- Administrative experience of 9yrs(5 Years as Principal) at Sunbeam Bhagwanpur, Varanasi
- Principal of Prabhu Dayal Public School, Shalimar Bagh for 8 months.
- Presently working as Principal Bosco Public School, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi( past 2 years)
- City co-coordinator for CBSE affiliated schools of Varanasi
- Founder member & convenor of Varanasi Sahodaya School Complex.
- Chief Nodal Supervisor for CBSE Board Examinations.
- Master Trainer for CCE scheme introduced by CBSE .
- Certificate by NQAQSR as an authorised QMS Internal Auditor.
- Certificate by IIM Ahmedabad on Effective & Strategic Leadership in school.
- Certificate by idiscoveri, WIPRO in Effective leadership in schools.
- Certificate on Course in Multiple Intelligence by Branton Shearer.
- Special training by Teacher Foundation, Bangalore to conduct Quality Circle time for teachers' and students'.
- Trained by the Art of Living Foundation for conducting Know Your Child Workshop.
- Received Pratik Vidya Bhushan award by Prateek Sansthan
- Received Awantika, Shakuntalam Samman by Awantika, New Delhi.
- Received Radha Krishnan Award by the Member Of Parliament Smt. Krishna Tirath
- Received National Women Excellency Award constituted by Ministry of DoNER, Govt. Of India awarded by Mr. Madhu Kant Shukla , Former advisor to the PMO
- Conducted Workshop for students on Mind Power and Study Skills.
- Conducted Workshop for teachers on Multiple Intelligence.
- Initiated Research & Development Cell in the school for effective Student – Teacher transaction of knowledge.
- Undergone Basic and Advance courses of Art of Living.
- Did a presentation on “Integrating Life skills in School Environment” in 15th National Sahodaya Conference of CBSE Schools, Bhopal.
- Did a presentation on “Strengthening Formative Learning” in 17th National Sahodaya Conference of CBSE Schools, Bangalore.